Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Lessons From Psalm 119 (Part 1 of 10)


lesson #1 v.6 When I stay attentive to obeying the laws God has set aside for me then I will never be put to shame.

lesson #2 v.9 A young man can stay pure, by living and obeying God’s rules.

lesson #3 v.11 If you truly believe God’s law then you will not sin against Him.

lesson #4 v.22 Scorn and contempt run when someone lives life God’s way.

lesson #5 v.23 When the whole world is falling apart around you meditating on His Word is the best thing to do.

lesson #6 v.25 God’s Word describes true life.

lesson #7 v.28 God’s Word gives strength.

lesson #8 v.30 God’s Word is The way of being faithful.

lesson #9 v.32 God set me free. I will Run in the way of His commandments.


lesson #10 v.36 God’s way is never selfish.

No comments:

Post a Comment